Results of Calls for Proposals

​HPS-funded Projects

The Metro Vancouver Homelessness Partnering Strategy Community Entity works in partnership with Service Canada and the HPS Community Advisory Board (CAB), on calls for proposals, submissions review and funding decisions. The CAB sets the terms of reference for each call for proposals and directs the allocation of funds within the framework of the HPS program. The 2014-2019 HPS program requires a minimum of 65% of funds be awarded to Housing First projects. The CAB may allocate the remaining 35% to other HPS priorities and activities in Capital, Support departure, and Neglected projects

 List of 2016-2019 Investments (as of May 2017)

 List of 2016-2019 Investments (as of January 2017)

 List of 2015-2016 Investments

Contact


  • Neglected Homelessness Unit

     
    ​604-451-6065
     Email


интернет магазин создать

на сайте alfaakb.com