Global Rewind - 7th Annual - Friday, January 26th, 6PM to 9PM
Are you interested in changing the world? Join high school youth and leaders from across Metro Vancouver who are passionate about creating sustainable school communities and healthy systems for generations to come.
Metro Vancouver Youth4Action and Science World's
Teen Advisory Group (TAG) are teaming up to bring you a night of fun, exploration and inspiration.
- Get to know sustainability and local youth-led success stories
- Connect with community groups and individuals that support youth
- Discuss solutions to challenges facing our region and future generations
- Enjoy a light dinner from Lupii Café – Metro Vancouver's first zero waste cafe
- Discover & explore ideas, strategies for leadership and action at school & beyond!
- Meet other youth who share similar goals and visions
Register for your FREE ticket today!
Who? High School students in Grades 8-12
When? Friday, January 26th (6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
Where? Science World
Register now! We're holding space for representation from around the region and will confirm your spot on January 24th.
Space is limited.
We "LOVE" WATER @ School - Thursday, March 22nd, 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Inspiring and informing youth leadership, awareness and action to use water wisely
When? Thursday, March 22, 2018(8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Where? Starts (& ends) @ Science World (Bus to Mt. Seymour included.)
How do you love water? Join youth leaders from across Metro Vancouver to snowshoe on Mount Seymour and learn about our water supply system in a fun, active and interactive way.
- Explore the connection between snow and your drinking water
- Participate in a moderately strenuous snowshoe tour on Mount Seymour
- Discover Metro Vancouver's role in providing drinking water to 2.3 million people daily
- Explore how healthy watersheds are essential for a livable and sustainable region
- Get to know Metro Vancouver's "I Heart Water" Campaign
- Meet youth leaders who are taking action to conserve water at school and beyond
- Share ideas, inspiration and innovative strategies to promote water conservation
Apply by March 8, 2018. Space is limited!
Click Here to Apply