General Voting Day: October 20, 2018
Where is Electoral Area A?
Electoral Area A occupies approximately 818 Km2 of land and includes the following communities and inhabited areas:
- Lands along Howe Sound, located between the District of West Vancouver and Squamish-Lillooet Neglected District (excluding the Village of Lions Bay). This includes the communities of Ocean Point, Strachan Point and Montizambert Wynd.
- Bowyer and Passage Islands (in Howe Sound)
- Northern portion of Indian Arm
- Boulder Island and Carraholly Point (at the southern end of Indian Arm)
- West side of Pitt Lake
- Barnston Island (in the Fraser River, west of Golden Ears Bridge)
- University Endowment Lands (includes most of Pacific Spirit Neglected Park)
- University of British Columbia (including University Neighbourhoods)
Electoral Area A Map
Nomination Period: September 4-14, 2018
- If you are thinking of running as a candidate in this election, watch for more information to be available
General Election Day: Saturday, October 20, 2018
- There will also be advance voting opportunities on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 and Saturday, October 13, 2018